DCDI WELCOMES YOU
Danika Community Development Incorporated emerged out of a pursuit to inspire and support the community, and a desire for actions to speak louder than words. Established in 2019, we’re an organization driven by progressive ideas, bold actions, and a strong foundation of support. DCDI knows that our strength lies not only in the words we stand by, but most importantly through the actions of our initiatives. Our Non-Profit Organization realizes that by working together and helping to increase the knowledge of our under represented groups, we can overcome our challenges much more efficiently, and that is why we ultimately decided to launch Danika Community Development Incorporated. Contact us to learn more and get involved.
~ Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day.
Teach someone to fish and you feed them for a lifetime. ~
- Multiple DatesSat, Mar 09First Presbyterian Church FarmingtonMar 09, 2024, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMFirst Presbyterian Church Farmington, 26165 Farmington Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USAResume Writing and Interviewing taught over 3 consecutive Saturdays (March 9, 16 and 23) 10am-1pm. Join us as we teach you how to create or update your resume with your transferable skills and practice interviewing to prepare you to put your best foot forward. *** You must attend all 3 classes
- Sat, May 18Farmington HillsMay 18, 2024, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMFarmington Hills, 29887 W Eleven Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48336, USAHi Vendors and Sponsors! We are hosting our 2nd annual Men’s Health Fair. This event is free and open to the public. Our goal is to create a space for men and young boys of all ages to interact with over 25 vendors that provide products that in many cases cater specifically to them. Register here!
WHAT WE DO
Furthering our cause is the most important goal of our organization. We work to create and sustain collaborations with organizations and corporations that share our vision. Our success isn’t measured in terms of wealth or profit margin, but by the value we provide to those we serve.
SpeakUpSis! Podcast Presents DCDI
DCDI Founder and President Danielle Ware was invited to the SpeakUpSis! Podcast to talk about how DCDI started and ways you can support the work of the organization!
THE WELL - MEN'S MENTAL HEALTH GROUP
Every 3rd Thursday of the Month. Registration encouraged.
At Danika Community Development Incorporated, we are dedicated to stepping up our efforts in addressing this important issue.
With our organization’s mission always in mind, we strive to offer a variety of workshops that enhance the lives of underrepresented communities. We take this very seriously, and our team is working each and every day to make a positive impact. Contact us to learn more.
FINANCIAL EDUCATION - GRADES 9-12
Resume Writing and Interviewing Workshop
- Presenting Your Skills - digitally and in person
- Translating Life Skills and Creating a Cover Letter
- Interview Prep and Practice
THE MONTH'S EVENTS
DCDI INAUGURAL ANNUAL MASQUERADE BALL
DINE OUT FOR CHARITY - SEDONA TAPHOUSE
A great big thank you to the community and Sedona Taphouse in Novi! We were able to raise $804 to continue putting on programs that help educate and strengthen our community.
WINE TASTING FUNDRAISER
Thank you to Vin Vin Vin! in Ann Arbor! We were able to raise $1200+ to put into our programs! ~Dec 2021
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"