DCDI WELCOMES YOU
Danika Community Development Incorporated emerged out of a pursuit to inspire and support the community, and a desire for actions to speak louder than words. Established in 2019, we’re an organization driven by progressive ideas, bold actions, and a strong foundation of support. DCDI knows that our strength lies not only in the words we stand by, but most importantly through the actions of our initiatives. Our Non-Profit Organization realizes that by working together and helping to increase the knowledge of our under represented groups, we can overcome our challenges much more efficiently, and that is why we ultimately decided to launch Danika Community Development Incorporated. Contact us to learn more and get involved.
~ Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day.
Teach someone to fish and you feed them for a lifetime. ~
- Multiple DatesSat, Oct 01First Presbyterian Church of FarmingtonJoin us for our 4- Week program held on Saturdays. You will learn - Resume Writing - Presenting Your Skills -digitally and in person - Translating Life Skills and Creating a Cover Letter - Interview Prep and Practice
- Multiple DatesSat, Oct 01Farmington Community Library3 Saturdays, Fall Financial Education Wokshop. Allow us to educate your teens on why it’s so important to: Understand MONEY and how it works use credit with the future in mind learn to the wealth equation save and save early Bank responsibly
WHAT WE DO
Furthering our cause is the most important goal of our organization. We work to create and sustain collaborations with organizations and corporations that share our vision. Our success isn’t measured in terms of wealth or profit margin, but by the value we provide to those we serve.
THE WELL - MEN'S MENTAL HEALTH GROUP
Every 3rd Thursday of the Month. Registration encouraged.
At Danika Community Development Incorporated, we are dedicated to stepping up our efforts in addressing this important issue.
With our organization’s mission always in mind, we strive to offer a variety of workshops that enhance the lives of underrepresented communities. We take this very seriously, and our team is working each and every day to make a positive impact. Contact us to learn more.
FINANCIAL EDUCATION - GRADES 9-12
Resume Writing and Interviewing Workshop
- Presenting Your Skills - digitally and in person
- Translating Life Skills and Creating a Cover Letter
- Interview Prep and Practice
DCDI INAUGURAL ANNUAL MASQUERADE BALL
Coming Soon - October 2022!
DINE OUT FOR CHARITY - SEDONA TAPHOUSE
A great big thank you to the community and Sedona Taphouse in Novi! We were able to raise $804 to continue putting on programs that help educate and strengthen our community.
WINE TASTING FUNDRAISER
Thank you to Vin Vin Vin! in Ann Arbor! We were able to raise $1200+ to put into our programs! ~Dec 2021
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"